Hello again I'm on an updating binge again. Here are the pictures of the family trip to Knobels. Amy you look so calm! not so calm now! Here are all the kids that were that were there well there were the Knobels pictures...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It look almost like the time I was there with the pictures. You mom on a scooter, you dad on a chair, the kids going crazy. Except this time Mary and her small army are there. man I wanna go to Knobels :<
I am thinking about all of the books I could be reading and Youtube videos I could be watching while I am writing this introduction which is more of an introduction than any useless babbling i could write for myself.
I noticed that everyone else had these cool side bar things that said a little about them or had funny quotes and stuff and I was like I totally want that too....and then I realized I never did it because I never have anything extra to say
2 comments:
It look almost like the time I was there with the pictures. You mom on a scooter, you dad on a chair, the kids going crazy. Except this time Mary and her small army are there. man I wanna go to Knobels :<
3 kids is a "small army"?
Post a Comment