Friday, July 11, 2008

The many stylings of Vivian!

Hello all long time no speak. I have been keeping as busy as possible and haven't really been up to updating but now I might be able to catch myself back up to the present tense when I was still at Amy's and Mary was still at Amy's I took a variety of pictures of Vivian as she got up to all sorts of antics...so here is sort of a collection of them.
After Mary curled her hair I couldn't help take pictures of her because she is too cute!


So...she really like putting corn starch on her face...and she did that a lot while we were there.

Also at one point Asher decided her to dress her in all the football gear they had then I told her to make an angry face...
Asher had to help her get in and out of the gear it was pretty funny.
After she had braids in for a while I took them out for her and then I asked her to do some faces for me because if you ask she sometimes will...
This is her sad face...man how could you not cave every time you see that face.
Here's her happy!
heres a somewhat angry face...I think she might have been trying not to laugh.
Also Mary took us out for ice cream a few times (she is sooo nice that Mary!) Anyway a sprinkle ended up on Vivian's forehead...I never quite understand how that happens.
mary showing off her daughters ability to shove ice cream cones in her mouth...we are all sooo proud!
do you get the feeling there is something between them?
Here she tries to devour the cone...
...and always being generous she offers me some...I however politely declined...

No comments: