Thursday, July 17, 2008

Party pictures I sort of forgot about

So these pictures are from July 3rd I sort of forgot about them until I went on to post pictures of Hazels new baby so if you make it through these pictures then you get to see new baby pictures.....so look on while I post baby pictures.I tied up Aj's hair weird man I love doing crazy things to his hair.
Asher getting party ready.
The kids practicing their circus act.
dancing it up...
Party!!!
man they can all dance better than me.
we brought out the Karaoke machine for some serious fun but we had no actually discs for it so we just sang along with songs we knew.





people starting to doze off.
not Donald though he is just getting started.

For some reason I always post in twos because I get behind so make sure you check for two updates at least because I usually always do that. Now on to the exciting pictures...

No comments: