Hi all it has been forever! I promise I will go back and update you on what has happened in my life since my computer has been broken but I just wanted to put this link out there for people. I think I sent it to most people who read my blog but just in case.
I am participating in Relay for life this year and so if anyone is interested in looking at my relay page or passing it on to people who might be interested in donating to my relay for life team click on this URL and you can go directly to my page to check it out and donate if you'd like.
If you are wondering who Ben Aldrighetti is check my page out and you can see all the info on that!
Thanks so much for all your help and I promise I will get back to some real updating soon!
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/BenAldrighetti
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment