Monday, November 17, 2008

So what did Melissa say about not liking kids...

Hello again So Over long weekend Melissa and I babysat Grayson for Hazel and Greg so they could go to a friends wedding...it was also Mount Carmel's trick or treating night so we handed out candy too....before you go on to read this post bear in mind that Melissa says she doesn't like kids....right....here Melissa shows her hatred by feeding Grayson a bottle...Grayson of course simple loves Melissa!
see even when I'm holding him he's looking fondly at Melissa I think he's already in love with the black women.
Melissa all night called him a cloth eater because he like to chew on fabric....

he could not get enough of Melissa...on another note I was just thinking it's very rare for me to have pictures of myself so it is very rare that you all actually get to see pictures of me.....so here I am.....
He looks skeptical Melissa I think he's on to you.
hmm eating cloth again.
hungry Grayson? you just had a bottle.

I love when he looks surprised...




see now he's content
I don't know Melissa if I didn't know any better it looks like your kissing his little head...awe....
well not he looks a little afraid lol
is this the kind of behaviour of someone who doesn't like kids?
oh caught!


there's the Melissa we all know....afraid of a baby!
These pictures may seem a little repetitive but it was really funny to watch Melissa making faces and Grayson laughing she did it for a while...
they look like there having a conversation.






later when he was crying he wouldn't calm down for me or for his grandmother...only for Melissa.
hmm I think someone may have Grandpa's ears.
eventually though we do what we do with all babies...put him in front of the TV to watch CSI....

whats wrong Melissa you look distressed?

ohh lol....better be careful kid that hair could be pulled off...

watching TV...just like a Flack!
whenever he would start to get fussy I would just blow on his face he would be so shocked he would forget to cry.
well sometimes....
he realy likes the taste of fabric....

Anyway that was our evening with Grayson....we'll never let Melissa live it down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a jerk DC flack the biggest jerk in the land. ive had to write this three times and each time i say im not gonna write again i see the pictures and i just have to let you know how much of a jerk you are....how could you d this to me?

no one in the WHBA (We hate babies association will ever let me in again.

thanks.....JERK!!!!

alli said...

aw, melissa, look how good you are with him! who says you don't like babies?!

Grazel & Grayson said...

How cute!! I want those pictures!!!!! Please. ANd Mellissa is so cute with Grayson. He loves her and she should love him cause she helped name him for heavens sake. They are to cute. I still can not get over that he would not stop crying except for Mellissa which is awesome. She has the touch that is for sure.