Here is everyone crammed in the courtroom it's actually not even everyone because some people are standing on the side where I am
It was pretty funny when Tony had to talk...I especially like how when he had to state his full name he counted them out on his fingers....I guess maybe you just had to be there.
It was really funny because the judge had everyone in the room say who they were and what their relationship was to the family and when it go to AJ he said "I'm AJ Robinson and I'm Alyssa's sister...I mean brother..."
Andrew was one of the people hiding out in the corner where I was...
here he gives Tony the pen that legally made Alyssa there daughter...which I thought was kind of cool.
Ahh...that's so cute....
Here is the judge with all but one of the four kids...Alyssa's was the last of the kids to be adopted
Here is the Whole family...and the judge...
Here are the three moms....
We set all the kids that were there up to take a picture...
This is what happend in the attmpt
hmm...I believe the culprits are still standing..
I stayed at the cabin for lunch before I had to head back to school. They had a ping pong table outside and Aj and Aaron were playing that.

I also took Adam, Alek, Donald and Alyssa for a short walk...it was freezing.
We found bones in the woods...I obviously wouldn't let the kids touch them but I let them take pictures...and then they got scared because they realized that somehing could have killed the animal and so we headed back...
You can tell how cold it is...everyone looks frozen.




Amy made tea for everyone to warm up.
Tony and Asher were playing battleship which was amusing
Asher gets so funny when he hits one of Tony's ships and when Tony hits one of his..
The best thing was though is that Tony didn't realize that everytime he would hit one of Asher's ships Asher would move it...it was so funny...

All in all it was a good day for everyone...so even though this is a belated post welcome to the family Alyssa!

1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pictures, I never would have seen them otherwise :-P
Post a Comment