it looks like I'm kissing the ghosts hand
They were all much scarier lol
This is us at the faxon bowling alley...we had a difficult time figuring out how to write our names in...
Here is Samantha who on the way said she sucked at bowling...yeah....we were so hustled....except there was no money exchange...she just kicked our butts at bowling.
When Melissa bowls she tries to move it with her foot after she sends it down the lane...it's amusing to watch
try again Melissa maybe this time it might hit something....
Jake Samantha's fiance was also a pretty good bowler...unlike Melissa and I....we sucked...
he's very aggressive lol....
Heres me preparing to bowl...
I usually just end up throwing it half way down the lane....
I should just use Melissa's style....
So as you can see because we had such trouble putting our names in I became Denis and Melissa became Mr. Cool...as you can also see Sam is the only onw who broke a hundred...Melissa and I didn't even get half way there....anyway heres one fun thing I did while I wasn't posting on my blog....look back for some more!

No comments:
Post a Comment