On Halloween Melissa and I drove to Pittsburgh to see the Andy Warhol museum...it was pretty awesome...so as you read through this post I want you to ponder something....is it art?
um not this though.....this is just a tunnel we went through.....
how about this is this art? lol
the CITY!!!
A BRIDGE!!!! is this art?
here is the outside of the museum it's not very big but it's pretty cool.
Inside the museum (because it was before the election) there was this thing where you could make your own political cartoon...I'm not very good at it but it was fun because you go to silkscreen it yourself which was cool.
here is one of mine.
and heres the other one.....they actually hung it up in the museum (actually it's probably up right now) and then they are supposed to mail them to me.
um this isn't art it's just funny.....
how about this. Is it art?
Or this....
um okay before you decide if this is art let me tell you right not that this is the result of Andy Warhol and a bunch of his friends peeing on a canvas I am not joking those spots are made from urine.....so I ask you...Is it art?
This was melissa and I's favorite part and I'm sorry there are a million pictures of it because I thought they looked really cool....this was actually one piece Andy Warhol did he just put a bunch of helium filled silver balloons in a room and let people walk around in the room...the interation is supposed to be part of the art....either way it was super fun!
I love how the balloons are completeing surrounding Melissa.
In half the pictures of me it looks like the balloons are trying to hid me.
like this one.
and this one.
I have no idea who those other two girls are but they were doing the same thing we were....
now who can spot me?....
ahhh I don't think i'm gonna make it!!!
Melissa tried to dodge all the balloons it was funny!
then they scared her.
and she tried to jump on them.
they look like they are all attracted to her.
and she is leading them....Anyway we technically weren't supposed to take pictures in the museum which is why I don't have many but as you go about your da I would like you to ponder this....
Is it Art?

3 comments:
David Bowie lyrics, except it's "Andy Warhol looks a scream hang him on my wall..."
wow I really didn't think anyone would know this but as you can see...I changed the title...
I admit it, I didn't KNOW. I used the power of the internet to find out. I do love David Bowie though...
Post a Comment