These are the tags they are all different sizes depending on what size the owls are.
heres a thing to measure the legs of the owl look how huge the ones on the ends are I do not want to meet that owl.
um I think this is to measure the head...or the wing span...I can't really remember...but that creepy gloved hand is Kevin.
here is the biggest leg tag.
Here is the guy who was telling us all about Owls...it was kind of interesting he knows a lot.
Allison measuring her head...
Here is Kevin the creepy glove hand person.
Heres Heather taking a picture...
Sam is a little cold...
here we are walking out to check the nets they basically set up these nets with a tape recording of an Owl mating call in the middle and when they fly into it they get stuck not enoguh to hurt them but just enough so you can pull them out and tag them.
Rebekah and Allison...both looking slightly cold.
much warmer...lol
it was really creepy walking to the nets....Sam and I almost tripped and died..
here are what the nets kind of look like. it's hard to see because it's so dark.
there was a Opposum in the shed we were sitting in while we waited...you probably have to click on it to make the picture bigger to realy see it but it was cute...sort of..
Kevin was getting tired of me tking pictures so I took more...
Anyway that is it for this post...no Owls caught oh well....

3 comments:
I don't know if you noticed it, but there is a spell check button where you create your posts... right near the button you click to add pictures and video. Just FYI.
Um, why were you trying to catch and tag owls by the way?
uh, i believe the correct spelling is "possum". yea. anyways, i like how you put an arrow up and labeled the possum. lol.
it's actually spelled opossum according to dictionary.com which doesn't look right but I knew there was an "o" in it
Post a Comment