Monday, May 18, 2009

I graduated....now i'm like smart and stuff

Hello everyone....well here it is the moment we've all been waiting for...well I've been dreading but I'm sure some people who were there have been waiting for it.....I have officially graduated. I now hold a BA in Business Administration with a concentration in International Business....here are the pictures from the day before graduation and graduation itself. it was a bright sunny day and really hot!

Here is Grayson the saturday before graduation with his new Lycoming hat we decided he needed to be decked out in Lyco gear for the graduation
the saturday before Melissa, Allison and I went with our families out to eat....


behold! MY WAND!!!!

yes Dad is sporting a black eye...a couple days before graduation a part from his car fell and hit him in the face.....




the three graduates!


So here is the actual graduation....I've put up a lot of pictures just in case anyone wants to get the feeling like they were there...here are the senior class officers opening the gates..these gates are only unlocked once a year at graduation when you are a freshman you walk through gates on the other side of campus and then when you graduate you walk through these...it's a nice tradition Lycoming has
here are the facultyand here is the rest of us
I love this picture of Heather I think it's awesome!

Susan, Elisha and Allison in the line up
Go Alliso GO!
Ashley in the line up tooAllison is a graduate!!!




here's me in the line up....just when I got in line a huge gust of wind blew my cap practically off even though I had boby pins holding it on....anyway my hat was sitting on the back of my head the rest of the day....
and now I am an alum of Lyco!





there a little out of sync because I had to combine pictures from two different cameras. Hazel was taking pictures with one and Andrew was taking pictures with the other.


Here is Melissa in the lineup
and now she is also a graduate!

once again...sort of out of order but you get the idea

here is me sitting in the crowd of seniors
Melissa with her diploma
Lala as a new graduate

Here is Melissa and I with Dean Miller....
and here is Melissa and I with pretty much my favorite teacher from all 4 years professor Sprunger...he was our economics professor for two semesters and he was awesome!
Melissa, Me and Michelle
here is where the kids went to wait to take pictures.
yes Aj is flying a plastic bag...
no Andrew did not knock that tree branch down....it fell down sometime the night before becuase it was really windy




Mackara and I...Mackara was our RA from freshman year she graduated our freshman year but has come back a lot to visit us
Rosalyn and I
Me and the Robinson kids!
add Grayson! in true style Adam was being grouchy and AJ's fro covered his eyes







here is the Davis clan! Allison her 3 brothers Eric, Matt, and Paul her mom and her dad and her g-mom
Melissa backing away in fear of Grayson...
then she attempts to give him a kiss...
and then she backs away in far again...crazy girl
here is the trinity!!! lol....it was so windy
haha

Rosalyn, Sam, Melissa, me and Allison....all graduated WOOHOO!!!!
Andrew that wristlet so goes with your outfit!!
jut a few more years....scarey
a few more years as well....
here is my diploma
and so it is official I am now an unemployed graduate....hope you enjoyed the pictures

2 comments:

Mary Seals said...

Wait, is that "scarey" that Andrew will be graduating soon or "scarey" that you can't spell SCARY now that you are a college graduate? I'm confused.

Denise said...

both are pretty frightening