Sunday, May 10, 2009

Medieval Lyco

Hello everyone. It's been a while I am going to put up a couple posts to show my last week of college ever....and I start with medieval lyco Here Melissa and Ethan try making recycled chainmail
they had a fire eater
then Kevin took up jousting
so does Melissa
and they duel!




then it gets ugly
haha I made that shield
man Kevin your a jerk!
RUN MELISSA RUN!!!!
NOOOO!!!
Kevin realizes what he's done.
and pulls a Romeo and Juliet scenario.
Melissa and I tried to do a three legged race.
here is LEAF'S create your own armor station
here is the plant I planted...I have no idea what it is...but I painted the pot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Kevin and Melissa's duel were absolutely hysterical. Bravo! :-P

-Heather

Anonymous said...

i miss the Kevin!! btw I totally whooped his butt in the duel but umm it was after and we were both invisible so there...

and DC im pretty sure If I'm taking care of the plant that means its my plant..btw are you watering them?