So here is Grayson in Pennington lounge enjoying a biscotti from Jazzmans cafe. Because he is so cute he even got it for free....he is already adapting to the college lifestyle.
Here he reaches for my keys making sure we don't leave them behind...he is already a more responsible student than I am.
*nom*nom*nom*
Here he learns a little about Archaeology from Allison in the bean bag around the fake fireplace in the library.....
look how comfortable he looks, munchin his biscotti...we should have gotten him a book though....ah well.
next he of course goes to the computer to check his e-mail....always good to check your e-mail 30 to 40 times a day when you are an active college student....
Here he chills out in the room he's got the "don't care" college look going for him. Soon we'll have him going to class in his pajamas
After a break in the room of course it's time for some college chow! Here he is consuming lycos finest applesause and it seems he is really diggin the conversation.
Ahhh what would any college experiece be without passing out in random places like the ec center for instance.
Here is Grayson getting to know some of the other college students it is very important to socialize at college.....He could probably teach Jordan that.....
Alright here is at Relay! This is me, Allison and Elisha....Allison and Elisha had been planning for quite some time to donate their hair to the pantene pro v hair donation thing.....and I though you know if they measure my hair and it's is the needed 8 inches I will do it too!
Here is a good picture of just how long Allison's hair has grown in 4 years.
See...LOOOOOOOOOONG!
Grayson is a little excited to see if my hair is long enough to be cut...
and I am too....here I am waiting for someone to find a ruler.
and guess what it is!!!
so hair chopping time!
there goes my hair they had to cut it all the way up to make the 8 inches making this the shortest hair cut I remember ever having.

Elisha's turn...her and Allison were really nervous...
but they were still all smiles!
I held Allisons hair while they cut....
and cut.....it took a while....
but there it is....all of her hair.
Lol Allison looks a little red...
here are all the people who donated their hair....
Grayson is confused....who is that short haired person she looks so familiar....
Melissa had been gone doing homework while this whole hair cutting thing was going on and she knew that Allison and Elisha were cutting their hair I decided to cut my litterally 5 minutes before it happened....so I turned to Elisha just after she cuts my hair and said wouldn't it be funny if Melissa walked in during the whole hair cutting thing...sure enough about 3 minutes later we just hear "WHAT!!!!" and there is Melissa she came in and was talkng to Jasmine for a few minutes until Jasmine was like oh yea Denise is up there she turned and saw my hair and flipped it was very funny apparently you should always consulte with the roomie before you make any major changes lol it was really funny!!
Here is Dr. Knauth who is my old testament teacher....her hair was mostly gray which they don't usually take but as you can see it has been a long time since she cut it and so the botom is mostly brown...so she cut it even though there was a chance they might not take it.
here she is with short hair.
Here is everyone again including two people who donated theirs last minute and Dr. Knauth...
Here is LEAFS table where we raised money by selling potted plants and tye dying shirts.
Here Allison and I are getting out hair fixed up so it isn't all uneven for the rest of the night...and until we could go down to the salon where they gave us free haircuts!!


Grayson is alrigth with the short hair....
Here is Jordan, Sam, Jake, Rosalyn, and Eric hanging out behind the LEAF table...
Here is Grayson walking the track to help raise awareness for cancer....if you don't know what a elay is basically your team has to have someone walking for the entire time from 6pm to 6am
Man our station was soooo messy!
At some point throughout the night it got a little slow and Melissa let me paint her face her exact words were "I need a little color"
Here is the BSU table where they did a guess the 80's baby...we mixed members and celebrities and people had to guess who they were.
As the night wore on people had to find ways to amuse them selves like by having impromptu dance parties.
Here are Eric and Melissa trying to grab fake money in MAG moeny machine game.
I tried it too but it was really hard!!
But Soft, What light through yonder window breaks?
Melissa and Eric playing musial human chairs.....
Eric is like a solid chair....Melissa was knocked out a while ago...
But Eric was the best chair!!!
Here Melissa gives him a congratulatory backrub.
Later there was the chicken dance....
And the hokey pokey....
Here is Kate LEAF's president next year....
At like 3am we went on a scavenger hunt...well they called it human bingo....we had to take pictures of ourselves....hopping like a bunny...
playing Leap frog....

touching the bell...
a titanic pose....
everyones feet off the ground...
our team!!!
a human pyramid...
an air guitar solo...
On the graduation steps...
doing the single ladies dance...
with security...
doing a fish face in front of this crazy fish like statue....um Melissa Allison thats not a fish face....
much better...
and in front of a map of lyco....we didn't win but it was pretty fun!
Here I am filling out information for the roommate game....okay technically Allison is not my roommate but we played the game together anyway.
Here is some dancing going on...
and I am not sure what is going on here lol...
Here's Bob the budget guy....dunno what he is doing with that glove....
Allison is starting to crash....
but she stays awake long enough for us to kick but at the roommate game...Allison got a couple questions about me wrong but I think I answered all of them right!!!! WOOT!!
Here she is drawing and panda and a squirrel...
I thought you might want to see a better picture of just how short my hair is so here is the front and...
here is the back...Hope you enjoyed my relay pictures!!!! Only one month left of lycoming college before I graduate.....so I best go get my homework done so I can graduate...

1 comment:
woot woot awesome pictures...i remember that fun weekend like it was two weeks ago...oohh wait it was :D anywho when did Jordy get a son...is that Jordan the 2nd? im not saying all white people like a like or anything
Post a Comment