Wednesday, March 18, 2009

e-baby

Hello again so another Black history month event I went to was.....E-baby!!! he is a slam poet him and his friend Dj Tao came and did some poetry and it was awesome (this is like the 3rd time I've seen him and he is great every time!!!!)before hand Jasmine and Melissa were showing off their mad skills





then it was Jasmine & Jasmine!!! lol



Then Heather and Kevin joined in....with white ppl dancing lol

hmmmm.....how do you spell on again???
here is e-baby with sara....this part was super funny and very uncomfortable....for sara lol....
here they both are e-baby and dj tao




If you ever get a chance to see this guy or get some of his stuff I recommend it!!! it is really awesome and some is sooooooo funny I think they have a website.....

http://www.juswiggin.com/ If you go to this one and click on e-baby you can hear a clip of his stuff.....

No comments: