Sunday, March 22, 2009

this is what happens when geeks party!

Hello everyone after e-baby came to lycoming college Melissa and I took the sound system back to our room and threw a little party.....it got a little wild lolMelissa began with dancing with McCain.....
we're starting off the party wildly....
Heather got in on bustin a move...
Kevin....was being Kevin...
Then Jake and Melissa jammed out to bohemian rhapsody I believe....

Sam and Jake partying with McCain.....
Allison joined us.....and I have no idea what Melissa and Kevin are doing.....
Melissa and I maybe this was bohemian rhapsody...man something about that song makes us all want to jam out...
I am not sure what Melissa's hand motions mean.....
This is actually probably us jamming out to celine dion......we love celine dion...
Kevin what are you doing to me????
now this is def celine dion.....
SING IT!!!!!
um....what are you guys doing???
um maybe you guys should be worried about what Melissa and Kevin are doing.
creepy kevin....
This is how we really get wild....you put your right arm in...you put your right arm out...
you put your right arm in and you shake it all about!
you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about....thats what it's all about
hahaha....chicken dance....
na na na na na na na....na na na na na na na..na na na na na na na...dum dum dum dum
Oh god guys we are so....nerdy....because this is how the party ended...lol
here is a random picture of Melissa in her new t-shirt...it says the evolution of ultimate.....

so thats our geeky party!!

No comments: