Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthdays in July

There are a couple people who have birthdays in July Grayson and I are some of them....Also Vivian turned 4 in July so happy belated birthday to us....while Vivian was in Utah for her birthday we didn't get to celebrate with her but Grayson and I shared some Cake with familyHere are the two PA birthday celebrators!!


haha I thought this fit with my LEAF background




Here is Graysons cake...I call him monkey and I made the cake so therefore....it says monkey
heres my cake Hazel decorated this one for me

here is the tradition birthday person stuffs there face with the rest of the cake


if only he had head butted her


hmmm Grayson prefers the chocolate cake mmm

Adam was trying to show him how to do it


thats all for the birthday celebrations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude its Grayson...he doesnt care what type of flavor as long as its food.