Monday, August 3, 2009

fourth of July pictures

Hello everyone it's been a while...here are the pictures taken on the fourth of July I am pretty much going to be updating all the stuff you missed in July...now that it's august...here they are enjoyhere are all the cousins present at our fourth of July gathering....
heres crazy faces
and this is what happens when you release them....

Gabe has been captured....don't worry he broke free...


Adam you look a little suspicious

it was the first time in a while that all of us girls were in the same vicinity so we got a few pictures.....correction Melissa took about 200 pictures...which I then had to sort through


she said she took some split up shots just in case there is anyone we secretly wanted to exclude...




we then went to see the fireworks...for like the first time in like years...it was actually Melissa's first time actually making it to the fireworks...






Well that is all the pictures I have for that. more updates coming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told you that you would need those split shot pictures...in your face :D