Friday, June 13, 2008

end of my stay in Europe

Okay my last Germany post finally I have a second to put it up. On our second to last day in Germany Kat's dad very kindly drove us all over and showed us some cool stuff...and here are the pictures...

Allison brandishing an umbrella!
Melissa said this was here castle because it's Yellow and Black and those are hufflepuff colors...but she doesn't like Harry Potter...Right...
Us in front of a pretty fountain they turn on for ten minutes every hour I think.
Melissa beating up a lion
see it's sad....man Melissa you are a bully.
creepy.
So we went on the Auto bond (is that how you spell it)....I forget what that converts to in MPH...but it was pretty fast.
see on the auto bond the signs are blue!
this is a very pretty church we went to.

haha...we are the trinity!!!
On our way back down the hill...hehe Melissa is doing an Irish jig I think...wrong country Melissa we're in Germany.
oooh this really cool bobsled ride we went on. the yellow cars had seatbelts but the red ones didn't we went on both...very fun!!!
heres the two tracks winding in and out of each other.We ate Doner Kebabs one day they were really delicious.
in Germany they call this statue the fork man. lol
Melissa with a German panda!
It was time for us to say goodbye....very sad Kat and Allison saying goodbye outside our train window..
don't worry we shall see you again!!


So that was it for Germany we headed home and did nothing until we went to go get our luggage from a friends house to go back home to the states...unfortunately she forgot about us and we ended up missing both out flights...and having to pay to get later ones it was a nightmare but I am now back in the US and I will soon start posting about that...i'm off!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We shall see are loves again....(breaks out into song)...some where over the rainbow ummm breams do come true....ummm find where you might be a fellow until they say come true....umm yeah thats def how it goes....right?????