Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First day in Bamberg Germany!!!!

Hallo und Heißt willkommen nach Deutschland ( I have no idea if this is even right....I got it off the internet....it's supposed to say hello and welcome to Germany...)
So Melissa and I took a trip to Bamberg Germany at the end of our stay in London here is us getting there...it was a long trip involving planes, trains, and automobiles...literally...also a bus or two.
Melissa outside the airport waiting for the bus
The airport....
When we arrived at the train station in Bamberg...Melissa discovered this helicopter she squeezed herself into...

and then had to get out of...haha
she looks like she just lost a fight with it.
Allison with a David Hasselhoff food Journal....you don't hassel the hoff!!!!
Us at Hannes house...Heres Kat....Allison is a little crazy lol...see that awesome picture of Audrey Hepburn Kat painted that...she is an artist...you should see what she can do with photos....amazing!!!
Melissa with the colonel (wow colonel is spelled weird that is not how I would think it was spelled at all)


That was it for our first night in Germany....on to the second night.

No comments: