Sunday, October 12, 2008

Knobels...pictures that were forgotten about

Hello everyone here are some Knobels pictures that are from like the first weekend of the year...I didn't have any pictures of this weekend when we all went to knobels and the drive in I stole some from Alli but I don't think I ever put them up...however yesterday while I was stealing pictures from Lala I noticed these and decided to put them up....so enjoy....Eric and Melissa.....are both crazy!
We stopped to say hi to Anna
Melissa with a blue fro
Jordan on the fandango...
Melissa, Jordan and I on the fandango...we all look a little sick
lala on the teacups
Abby on the teacups

Melissa and eric on the looper they made it go all the way around a couple times her hair is pretty funny...
Abby on the carosel
Melissa and Lala on the paratroopers...don't be scared Lala
Melissa you look nervous
ahhh Monkey attack!!!!!
no Melissa you can't give a blow up monkey a hair cut!
um....no idea???
Monkeys love knobels!!!!!
Abby giving the monkey some love!
Eric took Melissa on the flyers...

Well that is all for the past....now to update you on what is happening now!

No comments: