here is what it looks like from across the street.
haha something to benefit Hazel!
Eric and Jordan...
he always makes this face when I take pictures of him...
what is so disgusting Jordan?
Alli getting food
Jordan after eating horseradish mustard...
and it gets worse....it wasn't that hot he's a wimp...
Another picture of Allison eating I have a ton of these over the years
Heather
my foods!
they were swinging their mugs to the music.....drunks!
prost....um which is cheers in German....
he was getting mad about all the pictures...MUHAHAHAH!!!
heres all the people...um I think most are frmo the German club...except for like me, and Heathers parents, and Eric and Jordan...
watch Eric will do a magic trick.......
.....see the corn.....
FLOATING!!!!!! MAGIC!!!!
the racist oompa band....you know if Allison weren't standing behind me telling me what these things are thie would just say band....
Eric planning an assault...
Jordan knows nothing...
unsuspecting Allison....she looks so innocent!
smash...corn to the face!!!!
Corn in the cup....
and all over the ground.
um Allis you got a little something in your hood.
Sunset over the beer tent....drunks!
like I said....drunks!
Jordan stop being creepy!
seriously stop it stalker!!
Allison dancing
get down wit your bad self!
I will never stop taking pictures!! MUHAHAH!! right before this picture Allison was standing in fron of them and then she ducked MUHAHAH!!!!
She crazy!!!
attempt one...
attempt two....
attempt three....and we're done
corn fight!!!




Eric's ammo!
Christian and Janna our German exchange students dressed up to come to October fest...i stole this picture from Allison!okay thats it for October fest...I am getting caught up slowly but surely

1 comment:
it's "Oktoberfest"
Post a Comment