Monday, October 13, 2008

walking for Alzheimers

Hello again this is the shortest post ever...Jordan was Whining about having to wake up early on a Saturday to walk for Alzheimer so I told him he was heartless and he had to go and he said that if he had to go then I had to go and I said I would go because I am not heartless like him and so I found myself out of bed at like 8:40Am Saturday morning to be ready to go by 9:30 to walk for Alzheimer...it was pretty cool though it was only two miles and there were a lot of people there...it was pretty fun! here is Jordan putting his game face on and preparing for walking
here is where you sign up....
this is Jordan, his dad, and some friends of his families...they were really nice and let me join them on the walk and then afterwards Jordans Dad took us to the bullfrog for a very delicious lunch!

1 comment:

Mary Seals said...

Are you kidding me? I don't want to ever see "whining" and "getting up at like 8:40am" together. EVER.