Sunday, March 16, 2008

Protester day in London....

Melissa and I had a lot of fun poking fun at passionate protesters in London on Protesters day...a whole day devoted to them blocking traffic and diverting buses so they can let everyone know what they think about everything...I am so bitter....Dad be warned you may feel the urge to throw things at some of the people in these pictures...or just laugh a whole lot....the best part was that Melissa was the one there taking the pictures (I actually didn't really get to see them because I had a group meeting for a project) and she was walking around taking pictures of people holding signs that say things like "freedom for Palestine" and people were staring at her and looking all upset and really confused and she couldn't figure out what they were looking at her for until she looked down and realized that that morning she decided to get up and wear the Israel Defense Force shirt that Allison brought back from Israel for here...I was also coincidentally wearing the shirt Allison brought back for me , but mine Harmlessly says Coca cola in Hebrew (is it Hebrew??)...plus I wasn't actually there...anyway as soon as she realized she booked it out of there and came to the school...lol things like that always happen to Melissa...however she did manage to get some pictures and here they are...my personal favorite...crazy hippies....Acid burns flesh off (I know thats not what they mean but still it's sort of funny to think about what if the military took what they said literally and actually dropped acid...like flesh burning acid)
Oh Canada....Incidentally Canada is America's hat...apparently it's made of bleeding seal...
the Canadian embassy
I have no idea what this sign is Melissa took the pictures because she thought the lady holding up the one side of the sign is playing what looks like a plate...I don't know I wasn't there
that is a giant flag...
this man cracks me up so hard core...
um an explanation someone? I am a little out of date on my protester Ideals and news so I have no idea what this poster is referring to...
I wish I knew what the sign in back of this one says...I think maybe they think we are going to war for mobile phones....I have no idea...
whats funny is at Buckingham palace the statue for Canada has seals all over it....
ooooo I took this one from the bus...a pink Limo....just a little break from protesters...
this is a shot of how many signs people held and the different hippie protests that were all going on at once...
and more people and signs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are the people who were giving Melissa weird looks...


Okay thats it for protesters...I actually have more pictures to put up of other happenings I haven't gotten to yet, but I probably won't do it tonight because I have papers and presentations to work on...so I am out...enjoy....

No comments: