Sunday, March 23, 2008

Unsolved mysteries of the supernatural light from beyond....that is going to be the Sci-fi Channel's next big hit you just wait and see

Okay so this may be considered a very weird post but I couldn't help it...I was bored and playing with my camera and I started taking these pictures of Melissa...looking at them later I noticed this strange light that I have no idea where it came from....now every time I look at these pictures I see this dialog happening....

oh my...Denise...will you stop taking pictures of....
huh?
Do you see that?
Is it a fairy? Is it a ghost??
No seriously do you see that?I must touch the light!!!

hahaha..It's so weird I wish I knew where that light was coming from...but it is even weirder that these pictures ended up like this..as in I took them in this order and they just lined up with that weird bizarre light....Creepy

No comments: