Hey so I was going through some cds I have of pictures and I stumbled upon these videos I actually have a whole lot of them but it takes a long time for the videos to load so for now this is what you get. They are pretty cute. The first one is Asher obviously singing and generally being Asher while the second one is Adam on a ride at Knobels you can't actually see him at least not very well...but in true Adam fashion you can hear him...lol...check them out and let me know if they didn't work loading because they were really slow in loading and I am not sure if they worked. I have trouble with my internet here and sometimes it just likes to cut out in the middle of things so let me know and I will try to repost them. hopefully later when I take a break from studying I will put a few more up. enjoy!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment