Thursday, May 29, 2008

want to hear a funny story?

So today was my last test and boy what an interesting day that turned out to be....I was at the school late last night to add the finishing touches to my knowledge about International Business Management...exhausted I finally get home super late to eat and go to sleep...Melissa had been at home studying for the same test on my computer because she has no word processor...(Basically all week we have been making notes in bits and pieces on all these different topics to try to review them the day of the test because out test was at 6pm)...So anyway I am finished looking up info and hoping I can look over notes for a few hours the next day and I should be good for my test.....Wrong....turns out When Melissa and I awoke late mind you (we both slept through our alarms) and went to go check our stuff and print the info we had collected for like 7 hours the night before it was gone...saved in a temporary folder (mine on the schools computer and Melissa's on my computer) and lost the second we logged off/turned off the computers....I hate...no loathe the person who thought it was a good idea to create the temporary folder it is a mistake I am constantly making...anyway I didn't bring you on here to gripe about the temporary folder....we had to re-research and try to make sure we knew the rest before the test and at 6pm went into the test resigned to our fate....However....about 1 hour 20 minutes into said test the fire alarm goes off....Now I have already written down a good portion of the answers on my test because I write and think very quickly but Melissa takes her time (something I should really learn how to do) and so with partially finished tests and about 45 minutes left to take them we are ushered out of not only the testing room but of Westminster in general....Fire trucks came...about hundred students who were taking the test standing outside on the busy London streets all trying to review notes just in case they let us back in which they do not....no....we are told to leave...and that we will be let know what is going to happen....I refuse to take the test again....I had enough down to pass and I don't really think that I could have changed much except for syntax which I think they will overlook since I was out of time...Our friend Ann leaves to go back to the US on Saturday and Melissa and I won't be here either most likely if they have a retake so we were told we would be accommodated for if that is the case.....anyway all in all it was a pretty interesting day...I hope I am done with my tests and don't have to go back though I think Melissa is hoping we do. We're not sure how they could grade them other wise though.

So that was my interesting story if it wasn't interesting enough I have some pictures that I still need to get around to putting up on here....so hopefully that will be interesting...

No comments: