
Here we are setting up..That is Melissa as you all probably remember and she is trying those apple and carmel things from McDonalds....I think it's Kyla who is letting her try it...by try it I mean she sniffed it and handed it to me....saying carmel was the same as chocolate.
This is our madame president Jasmine and our webmaster...Matt he is trying to learn how to play family feud..it was a process...
Here we were doing a test run to try to learn how to play.

Melissa was told to fill out the thank you certificates to all the families who played instead of filling out one per family she filled out one for each member of each family....oh Melissa...
This is Kyla again she was our question reader.
Here because we had a shortage of teams BSU made a team....the question was name animal names that men are often referred to as...
I thnk by this time the answers tiger, and lion have come from the BSU side...
still no one thought of the most common ones..it's funny because all the guys were like yeah men are called tigers, panthers, lions....and then Melissa came up with.......
Cheetahs...yes she did....they didn't think of Pig or Dog but Melissa thought of Cheetahs as animals oftened used as a term for men....needless to say BSU did not advance to the next round and we lost miserably....ah well....it was still fun!

2 comments:
SO, Japanese club (you aren't even asian) and black student union (that last time I saw you, you weren't even tan..). Denise, are you feeling like you don't fit in? Are you feeling like you don't belong?
WELL, I was once in your shoes!
I said, I was down and out with the blues!
I felt no man cared if I were alive-
I felt the whole world was so tight ...
That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young girl, take a walk up the street!
There's a place there called the y.m.c.a.
They can start you back on your way!
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!!
I love that picture after Melissa said "cheetah". Her face is priceless...
Post a Comment