heres Melissa and jorda waiting because even though we followed procedure and booked the room it still wasn't unlocked when we needed it to be and so we had to wait for campus security to come and unlock the room we needed...ah well.
Allison waiting too...
So we finally made it in and Jordan got right to cooking...he is our resident chef in our group his food is FANTASTIC....he makes good food...seriously!!
Eric is really intense about his video games.....and yet...I killed him twice in Halo GO ME!!!! (um this is a pretty big feat and even if it isn't I am going to pretend it is)
Allison and Jordan checking out the food...
and then seeing where that bright light came from oh it's just crazy Denise with the camera
Jordan cutting up a huge onion...it was seriously huge........
Melissa and Patty duking it out I think on super smash brothers.
this is pretty much all the people that showed up Eric, Patty, Melissa, and some kid they called turtle...I forget his name again.
Melissa eating delicious food.
Jordan is really excited about eating food that he himself prepared...or he is sick of me taking pictures.
FOOD!!!! doesn't it look delicious!
Patty looks confused...
Heather eating the food too!!alright thats it...I will see you guys when something else interesting happens in my life...it might be a while though.

No comments:
Post a Comment