Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've got cabin fever!!! picture edition

Hello people this could potentially be the longest post ever because I took a ton of pictures when we went to our friend Jordans' cabin for the weekend....It was a very fun and relaxing weekend with Melissa, Allison, Eric, Jordan and I all hanging out at his cabin which is about a half an hour away from Lyco....heres how the weekend went.
We had to wait for Melissa to get back from her art trip to NYC so we left rather late...but i made sure to remember scattergories and risk!
Melissa getting ready to go...
We all went up in Jordan's jeep which was fun to pack in and squeeze Allison, Melissa and I in the back.
see....squished!
We arrived at the cabin and it was really dark....Jordan had to find a flashlight and turn on the generater because thats how the cabin gets electricity.
Melissa got out of the car and wandered into the dark we told her she could get eaten by a coyote, but she decided to be like the stereotypical white person in a horror film and wander away anyway.
heres some art I made on the fridge out of little magnetic squares...yes it's art....so there....
Melissa: "wait what do you mean theres no running water!?!"
Allison beginning in on the food we brought...
They had this Knobels ring from the carosel tied to a string and you had to try to hook it on a hook that was in the wall....we all did it once...some more than others.....but I only did it once after like a hundred tries.
heres a dead bat that was stuck to the wall that Allison noticed when she sat down.
Jordan made us breakfast....and lunch...and dinner...and breakfast again...well you get the idea Jordan cooked everything...as always...Thanks Jordan!
Allison was looking through the music and the national geographics
I took a ton of pictures of the view it was great!!





haha this makes me think of ents...like treebeard from LOTR. I don't know why it just looks like a tree gathering.






Allison also took a ton of pictures...some of these are hers but I mixed them in and I can't remeber which ones....
Jordan brushing his teeth I thought this was vital to chronicalling our weekend...
more tree gathering
We spent a lot of time just reading it was nice.
Allison taking pictures of little things...
crazy Allison...
Wheres Allison????
I thought this was cool because everything is blurry except one little line that is clear....I am crazy but it looked cool to me.
heres a good picture of the cabin...it's pretty big.
Eric trying to read...or study....
Melissa playing with Jordans phone.
Jordan approves this message.
heres a good view of what the inside looks like...and it's cool that I managed to get everyone even on different levels.
Allison filling up the buckets you use to flush the toilet.

A pretty string picture that is woven into the screen door.
Jordan filling up the bucket....with rain water....

Go Allison go!!!!
Oh God Jordan what are you going to use that ax for???
haha A wooden sword Jordan made when he was little awe....how cute...
here we are going on an adveture in to the woods!
it was really rainy all weekend.
a fallen tree.
A tree hugger....
this is what happens when you hug trees....they spit on you....you crazy hippie no more hugging trees.
Jordan assuring Melissa she won't be eaten by a coyote.
Melissa in a field
Alison in a field
a tree stand...to shoot dear...sort of unfair advantage don't you think.
Here we got to Jordan's uncles cabin and he has a swing outside....
see swing....
Go melisa GO!!!
Swing Melissa SWING!!!

Allisons brother pulled her so fast.


the Allison tried to pull Eric....
it didn't work out so well.
neither did Jordan trying to pull Eric lol...
WEEEEEE!!!!!

It's so high!!!!

Jordan's turn!

Oh GOD NOT THE TREE!!!
Oh direct hit!

Melissa tried to go on again....but it didn't work out so well.
Who gave Eric a gun?
a little bug pod..
sometimes I look back at my pictures and wonder what was going on to make people make those faces...and this time I can't remember...
Where's Allison??
Porcupine Quills!!!
NO Trespassing!!!!
Spider web....
BYE Jordan nice knowing you!

he picked some flowers for Melissa but she threw them away....oh rejected!! lol
you can kind of see Eric in the distance he's the little dark spec all the way n the leftish cornerish portion of the picture.
here he is walking back...
and closer!
Really Allison do you eat anything you're given?
I guess so.
back into the forrest...
here are all the porcupine quills...man something is in pain...
Where's Allison??
back at the cabin we settled down for a game of risk.......
Which I dominated!!!!! GO ME!!!!
at one point all Jordan owned was Afghanistan with 40 guys on it...I believe in you Jordan!
dinner time!.....um this is a salad made with something I think are called endives and blue cheese and some sort of vinegarette dressing...
we also made chicken...by we I mean Jordan..I did help make the salad thing though...

such a good chef...

Allison sat on the chair....lol
cook Jordan COOK!!!
then we decided to make a fire to roast marshmellows and make smores....everything was soaking wet so it was a little difficult to begin with

In the end though we were victorious
Here is Eric eating a marshmellow.....we actually made smores with reeses cups...and cinnamon sugar graham crackers...they were delicious!!!
we then played balderdash....man we played a lot of board games.....
I have no idea what Melissa is doing to Jordan...

No sleeping aloud Jordan...
then we all sat down to relax and read.
except for Melissa and eric who played foosball....I think Eric won....

then Eric, and Jordan set off bottle rockets.

it looks like he just breathed fire or something and you can se the little sparks...lol

oooo
um...I am pretty sure inhailing that smoke is bad for your health....

ahhhhh
um...are you sure thats a good idea.
go rocket GO!!!


Are you bored because everyoes reading Jordan...maybe you should learn to read....
they had a lot of books up there like one all about mushrooms...
look look I hooked the ring...go ME!!!!
alright time to pack up and go back to lyco....

and so we returned to lyco.....but it was a fun weekend....hope you all enjoyed the million pictures...

No comments: