Friday, September 26, 2008

Melissa turns 21...or 12

Hello everyone, Melissa turned 21 on September 25 so we threw her a mini party before she went out with Jessica to get all kinds of crazy....here are some pictures.she's crazy!
see...
We made little pizzas for people to eat.
Sam, Rosalyn and I made her a crown....it's a little different.
Melissa turns 12....wait a second...
here are the party peopl Heather, Sam, Eric, Rosalyn, Lala, Elisha in the back and Melissa
Lala, Elisha and Melissa
Jordan first time ever he wasn't cooking!
we decorated the room with streamers (black and yellow streamers for hufflepuff)
Here's Melissa's Birthday poster.
Everyone chilling out. It was actually a surprise party so before she came in we turned off all the lights and hid in our living room. Then we waited. unfortunately I left the lighter Elisha brought that we used to light the candles on the counter in the kitchen and so she got distracted and started playing with fire. needless to say when Eric jumped out at her she almost caught him on fire....
Jessica is the one who took Melissa out later....
Elisha bought Melissa over champagne to celebrate her 21....I was the designated camera person because I don't drink.....I have no idea why Allison was so outraged but it's funny...
Jordan again....
here everyone was toasting Melissa while I took pictures....This is actually the first and (after Melissa's night out) the last time alcohol is in our apartment.
there was lots of funny things to say about Melissa....we shall not repeat any here...

Melissa is waiting to go out with Jessica....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!

1 comment:

alli said...

i don't know remember what i was so upset about in that picture. haha, crazy Melissa. Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!