So Melissa and I drove back to my house to meet up with my family for a day at Knobels Melissa and I had to leave early for this event we were involved in but we still got to spend some time riding rides and what not...Melissa and I both took turns taking pictures of people on rides and so here are the pictures!!
Andrew getting ready to ride a ride that I must state broke down at least 20 times when it first opened and on one occasion left riders stuck in the air for about an hour and a half....you can never deter these kids though and every year they get on it unscathed....must be fixed I suppose.
If you can't tell that is AJ dangling in the air
and here he is upside down.
Melissa rode this ride with Alyssa...lol Melissa and Alyssa it was very confusing all day.
I love their hair all over the place it's soooo funny!
Andrew and Donny (Amy's friend Sarah's husbands. their family came along for the trip)
While Everyone else was going on the Power surge Amy, Aaron, and Sarah went on the downdraft.
Then we all decided to go on it.
after that we decided to go get wet on the Skloosh....heres us coming down the hill.
and what happened when we hit the bottom.
and the result.....total soackage!
While Melissa was taking pictures of us on 1001 nachts Amy couldn't help making crazy faces!
see...insane lol

I went on this ride but I couldn't do it twice this is one of the first rides to actually make me nauseous. Here Alyssa, Aj and Adam rode it again....they're insane!
Aj looks so shifty.


Greg, Melissa, Andrew, Aj, Aaron, adam, Alec and Alyssa all rode this ride it was hard to get pictures of all of them because of how fast it was going....but I think I managed it. hees Adam, Alyssa, Melissa and Alec
they actually rode this twice...I ahve no idea how! heres AJ, Alec, greg, Alyssa, Aaron and Adam (I'm only really listing them just in case you can't see that well)
heres Aj, Alec, Greg, Alyssa, Aaron, and Adam again. Alyss looks terrified!
I love this picture of Andrew it's so funny.
Melissa and Andrew fighting while still suctioned to the back off the ride.
Alyssa, Melissa, and Alec...I think they're all screaming.
Aaron, Adam, Alyssa, Melissa, and Alec.
Same group I think it's amazing that I managed to catch Alyssa posing for a picture on a ride that goes so fast the force suctions you to the back of the ride and thats what holds you on.
By the time Melissa and I left Aj was already starting to get tired and he still had half a day to go at Knobels.So thats it for Knobels....right after Melissa and I had to rush back for the JCC party which turned out to be not so hot but it was still fun a couple people hanging out eating food...which I am going to put pictures up of in a second......off I go.....

No comments:
Post a Comment