Um this is before we reached the Champs D'Elyses...this is a giant spider statue near the Louvre...
These people with giant TV's on their back were playing this game with people waiting for the Torch Melissa lost twice, but I won on my first try...he gave us both a prize anyway though...
The people with the Chinese flag...yeah go China...
the police protection from protesters...
the smallest cars ever...they were beeping their little horns it actually got rather annoying after like 10 minutes of it..
the arch at the end of the Champs D'Elyses....
a Helicopter flying overhead waiting for the torch too.
all the police protection for the Torch..they were really strict about it because of the protesters and what happened in London...at one point a bunch of them went running so I think maybe there was a scuffle that broke out, but we never did find out...
Protesters mixed into the crowd.
Here's the lit torch and there are more protesters.
look at that security!!!
and more security!!
receiving the Torch from the bus that had to take it because of the protesters...
these two people got into a little yelling match as we walked by...the guy is for China and the woman is for Tibet....
This is the beginning of people March along after the torch on the sidewalk whats funny is it is a line of for China people and then a line of Tibet protesters and they eventually get all mixed up together...
samsung is obviously sponsoring the Olympics...
see...
also lenovo too and they gave cool shirts!!!
another Tibet person
this is where they all mesh together...
more protesters...
more...
waiting for the torch (wow I just realized how out of order these are..ah well...) Melissa wants me to mention that we waited like 2 hours for the torch to come...because she's a whiner...
another torch lol....Melissa says she carried this one...now let us all do a collective eye roll and sigh...oh Melissa...
my last picture of the Eiffel tower....Au Revoir Tower de Eiffle!!!
a building covered in moss and grass and the beginnings of shrubs..it was the coolest building I have ever seen...
see..look how awesome!!!
I love it...Okay that ends my France posting...I will talk to you next time when I get to say Hola and Audios in Spain!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment