Haha this is where I went to Church...this is how you say it in Italian....I got to have church translated for me through headphones and heard some hymns in Italian. It was great!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevi_Fountainyou can just read all about it....
my first experience in Italy...and it tasted Excellent ( I think I like real Italian sauce better than Prego.)
Melissa with some Raviolis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon%2C_Romeread more...it's good for you...
haha a guy who would move if you put money in his cup...lol
you had to pay to take a picture with them...so we snapped one of other people for free!!!
This is called the Palantino...unfortunately there is no Wiki article on it.
me re-enacting Roman Holiday at the Trevi fountain.
the hole in the roof of the Pantheon...what do they do when it rains??
we think the hunchback lives here...not in Notre Dame.
Raphael's tomb....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphealjust in case you don't know who that is...it's not the turtle....

Kitties living in ruins....haha


good to know...
me eating Gelatto outside the pantheon...I think this is also a scene from Roman Holiday...

The tomb of the unknown soldier...this also doesn't have a wiki article...

This is basically telling you that your not allowed to sit on the steps because of what the tomb means to the people here..they actually have guards who make sure people aren't sitting....we saw them yell at someone...
heres the whole thing.
Be the Arch Melissa....Be the Arch...
where is it??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Constantineread more...
you can't really see but thats me coming down that hill.
ahhh my hand....yeah Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouth_of_Truth
extra extra read all about it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseumyou get extra credit if you do the readings...and Allison there will be a test at the end...




me playing around the ruins...
I'm a statue!!!!Okay so that's it for the sites...well for now...but let me just tell you there is something even better to come....So keep your eyes peeled for more excellent posts!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment