this is what it is called...
the first grave cat..they are so awesome just walking on the graves they look like they are guarding them, but mostly they're sleeping...
pretty flowers
a really awesome tomb..Melissa says it looks like a time machine....
a...um....crow...or something...a completely black bird that is really loud....
hungry cat...
two cats...on their respective graves
the cats always stared at me while I took their pictures..
haha I love this grave...he must have been a joker!!
me on one of the top levels of the cemetery..
again...
this is what I saw from where I was standing...
and this is the other direction....the picture really doesn't do it justice
for some reason all the drains in Paris seemed to be spitting out water the whole time we were there...it was a little disconcerting, but it came in handy when you step in dog poo which is ALL OVER THE CITY!!!!
another pretty tomb...
I love this one..it's a book..
a pretty lamp with one of those birds again...
find the cat...okay this one was relatively shorter, but the cemetery was really pretty. We also saw a lot of graves that had some of Melissa's last name, and some of her relatives last names...that was pretty cool...so on to put up another post...make sure you see them all...
Au Revoir!!

No comments:
Post a Comment