Bonjour everyone,
I really wanted to put up the thousands of pictures I've taken so far but the internet at hostels really doesn't allow me to do that so I will leave it as something you have to look forward to when I get back to London or find internet that doesn't keep kicking me off. Melissa and I have spent since Friday in Paris and it has been amazing. I don't want to tell you all about it and ruin the pictures to come, but I just wanted to let those who read this know that I am not dead and I am safe on the trail of backpacking through Europe. I actually need to get a few hours sleep before our 4AM bus to get to the airport for an 8AM flight to Madrid. fun fun...ah the joys of cheap travel lol. anyway I am having fun and collecting a massive amount of pictures as soon as I can I will put them up, but until then you will have to take my word for how beautiful Paris is.
au revoir!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment