Tuesday, April 29, 2008

THE STREETS ARE MADE OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao ancora ed il benvenuto a Venezia....man I have not done the different language thing in a while. Anyway on our travels Melissa and I stopped in Venice. It was interesting and here are some pictures.
forget your bologna's first name. my bologna has it's own hotel.
Melissa freaking out because we ate outside and there were these little fuzzy things falling off the trees. I have no idea what kind of trees they were but we were at a campsite again....what did she expect lol.
Melissa...um...I think your in the water....
see I stay on the rocks because I'm not crazy *note: Melissa wasn't actually in the water are you crazy and get her weave wet that is like hours of blowdrying!!!!
Melissa swinging.
a little frog I called him herbert.
I was afraid he would get hit by a caar or camper on the path so I moved him to the grass.
a boat...being pulled by a tug boat.
me on a boat!!
okay you can't really see but there is a guy playing the accordion to all these people and he was playing songs like thats amore and que sarà sarà. I liked him because he would like sneak up behind people and get all in their faces as they were trying to eat...it was amusing.
a building!!
the water streets!!!
so it happened again. I am really starting to believe that Melissa is a celebrity in other countries and I don't know about it because once again (just like in London which I have a picture of in earlier posts) people stopped and asked to take a picture with her. She waited outside a shop while I went in and all of a sudden I heard these people being like can my friend take a picture with you so I walked back to the door and sure enough theres Melissa surrounded by this huge group of girls who want to take a picture with her. When they saw me talking to her they asked me to take the picture so they could all get in it and I was like well I am going to take a picture too....anyway here they all are....it was very funny again. We are not sure why people keep doing this. I guess it could be that she's black however there are a lot of black people in London when it happened and there were a decent amount in Venice (though it might be because she was the only one not selling something). It's a mystery but so far we are up to two (technically like six because there is more than one person here but we count this instance as one)
I've always wanted to see someone like this.
um...a big tower!!


haha a boat stop named for our fish....we are going to legally change our fishes name to this spelling now I think...
So we picked up the boat at that stop to take a trip to another island called Murano to see glassblowing and the glass museum...unfortunately they don't let you take pictures of any of it but here are some cool glass sculptures that were on the streets of the island.

So that was all we really saw in Venice. I forgot to take a picture of where we stayed but it was basically just a camper. we actually stayed on the mainland and had to take a boat (which was expensive) to Venice so we only went one day and didn't see too much....

I figured I would just throw Milan in here because we didn't really go many places on the count that we only had one night and we were exhausted from traveling so early and so long...In Milan though we stayed in an actual hotel granted it only had one bed...and was a rather tiny hotel room it was nice. (At least it wasn't community bathrooms)


from the train you can see....the alps? I believe...Melissa falling asleep watching tv in Italian...we watched an episode of scrubs in Italian it...it was kind of amusing.
the view from our tiny balcony...lol

Anyway I am done with the land of pasta...mmm..how I miss the pasta....on to Greece....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG .. woow!!!

I just looked at all your pictures and all your travels and I must say I am a bit jealous :) you've seen so many cool places and i hope you had a lot of fun!

I wish i could see the LOTR musical.. it looks so great and the posters look so awesome!
Sorry for being so inactive on facebook.. it's quite hard here the first week.. I'll catch up on facebook stuff tomorrow!

miss you guys and looking

forward to see you very soon!!


oh and i got a new blog
http://kat208.blogspot.com/