this is a poster in the metro I don't know what it's for but that Panda is pretty cute lol...
a bird just sitting on the zoo map lol...
we have no idea what this is....we forgot to look at the sign...Melissa says it's an anteater...
birds making a nest!!!
oooo we're getting closer!!!!
theres a statue we must be close!!
PANDA!!!!!!
an elephant that was following me...
and playing hide and seek...wheres the elephant??
a penguin giving a mating call I think...
a rhino with no horn :( poor rhino
yakkety yack don't talk back...Melissa told me I had to write that..
camel!!
buffalo...
these Chimps were crazy they were flinging poo at the walls, throwing things, fighting with each other, screaming and this one ran up to the glass and was screaming and gesturing at this man who was standing near us...and the man was doing whatever the chimp was doing back and it just get trying to get rougher and louder and then it gave up and went away...crazy monkeys...
the elephant trying to escape...
PANDAS!!!! again he's doing a sumer sault...
see!!!
a peacock!!
and some really ugly bird...
a giraffe...really they weren't very far from us....
you wanna know why this lion looks so contemplative and hungry...
because they placed them withing in sight of the zebra cage lol...
Melissa turned into a lemur!!!!
oh no so have I!!!!
panthers that look like babes...I think these are her cousins...
and ostrich set against the city skyline lol....
um...Gazelles????
baby one!!
these birds make a heart...
a lawn ornament....I mean a flamingo!!!
back to the Panda!!!!!
there were a lot of bears.....
I was all like lets try to take pictures of each other petting the pandas back and so thins was the picture I took of Melissa.....
and this was the one she took of me...I'm glad i'm the one who payed more money for the good camera and not her lol...
my paradise...if I had a million dollars!!!!
cute panda!!!
we never actually got to the aquarium part.Well that's it for Spain...we are on our way to Rome tomorrow morning. I don't know how long it will be until I post again it all depends on the internet connection in Italy. I guess we shall see. Spain was great. we had a lot of fun but no it's time to move on....Audios....

1 comment:
Chimps are apes, not monkeys GOSH! Check out MY blog for monkeys. Also, I believe that may have been a Tapir, although I don't know the difference between Tapirs and Anteaters.... Don't they teach you and Melissa anything in college??
Post a Comment