So there is like this tour for the London tombs the pictures are horribly gruesome and it looks pretty scary actually, but there were people in costume wandering around promoting it and this cool car thing.
This was the only good thing about London Bridge... you have a good view of tower Bridge we didn't make it all the way over there but we probably will in June when it's warmer.
This was near London Bridge as well it's the Southwark Cathedral (Southwark is the area we live in actually) but I thought it was really pretty.
this was outside the London dungeons...if I would have turned the camera to the right you would have seen a line that stretched for like 2 blocks in the pouring rain to get into the dungeon so we passed.
more stuff from the dungeon.
I have no idea where these rides are inside because to be honest the building does not look that big and it isn't very tall so that drop ride must go into the earth...I think we will probably come back and do these...
hahaha this is great it is from a museum called war in Britain I think..It was closed, but we are so going back.
you can't really tell but this has water running over it like a weird fountain.
this is a restaurant that is always closed in Elephant and castle where we live....maybe it's always closed because it's a wimp....
Melissa showing you all there is to see on the other side of London Bridge which is dirty water and skyline.
Proving we were at London Bridge.
again we are not kidding this is all that is at London Bridge.
and another thing to tell you that it is London Bridge maybe they put up so many because so many people go there and are like Is that it? it's not really impressive at all.So yeah that was our dreary London Bridge day. Hopefully next time you see pictures of these things we will be able to actually tell you about how they were....I guess now you won't hear from me until I am traveling through Europe or done traveling through Europe....we shall see....

No comments:
Post a Comment