Thursday, April 10, 2008

where we are staying...

I thought because of all the long posts I've been doing I would do a short one...right before I do another super long one...what can I say there are a lot of awesome pictures....so heres where we are staying in Spain....it's called the Cat's Hostel it's pretty nice....
um the lockers in our room.
Mines the bottom and Melissa's is the top...there are 4 other beds as well in this room.

Melissa grabbing a bite to eat in the lounge area.
a fountain (that's never actually running water) in the lounge. The doorway that is being blocked by the fountain is actually where our room is.
thats the florr we actually slep on...
the ceiling of the lounge.

The walls and door way in the lounge.
Ham flavored potato chips...they're pretty good actuallySoda in Spanish lol...


Okay that's it really It's a pretty nice place. see you soon with a post about our second day in Spain. Audios

No comments: