Creepy!
seriously creepy!
Oh man Heads are gonna roll!!!
AH MELISSA YOUR HEADS A STATUE!!! sorry we couldn't help it.
haha funny duck.
and a fuzzy tree!
Melissa was afraid of a bird in the trees...
wow for some reason my camera made this picture super bright..this is the inside of the head statue.

can someone please identify this bird...they had so many of them in the park...they are really pretty.
3 funny ducks!!
these are the weirdest trees ever.
creepy statue with mask.

the garden we were in.
a rock fountain that reminds me of where the mermaids in the animated peter pan movie are.
me
Melissa
Me and Melissa..I don't know how Melissa always gets us both and the background in the picture whenever I try to take pictures this way I always get like the tops of our heads or sky...
Melissa hiding out from the rain under the weird trees.
So Melissa and I saw these boats on this little lake thing, and Melissa got really excited and was like I've always wanted to row a boat so we checked it out and it was only like 4 Euros for 45 minutes so we did it. here is Melissa very enthusiastically rowing.
and then she starts to realize how not easy it is.
hmm why are my pictures always out of order. whenever someone asks us to take a picture of them we ask them to take a picture of us so maybe by the end of our trip we'll have like 7 pictures of us together on the trip...lol
Pretty monument that was across the lake thing where we were in the boat.
Melissa's but after sitting in the boat....by the way Allison I just want you to know in honor of Earth week at Lycoming when we saw a plastic bag in the lake ( I think it's more of a pond actually) I made Melissa catch it with the oar so we could pull it out.
Melissa when she gave up rowing...
and me giving it a go.
try over for me... while Melissa gets her second wind...
this is a statue of Lucifer being cast out of Heaven. Melissa really liked it....it was really pretty.
this is what the whole statue looked like.
these are some of the demons at the bottom.
they remind me of the fire creatures from the Labyrinth.
a statue with mer-people.
what happened to our bag after our boating adventure. the stuff was falling through so I used a hair tie and Macgyvered it.
a cat...man France had them in cemeteries and Spain has them in Parks.
this cat looks like Barbra.
Melissa hugging a tree...or trying to climb it...City people...
and she got sap on her hands....she thought it was honey...City people...
hey....I was born in Toledo!!!
a weird contraption on display in the Park...
me hugging a tree...once again all for Lyco's Earth week!!
man seriously I was later surprised when I realized standing behind this tree you could still see my legs...I have been hanging out with Melissa too much...
I actually bent that tree like that....SO that was the Park in Madrid. Melissa and I would recommend taking some time to walk through this park if you're ever in Madrid...it is very beautiful. Also rowing boats is very fun...except at the end when your trying to dock...lets just say Melissa rowed the boat towards the Dock with 10 minutes to spare and 1 minute to spare I had to take over to actually get us like 2 feet away to where we were supposed to dock...what's funny is the people on the deck just stood laughing at us while we tried to push our way out of all the boats that were tied up (we got stuck in them) rather than try to help us. I guess they were hoping they could charge us for another 45 minutes....but they didn't get to....anyway it was fun...tomorrow is our last day in Madrid and we have a bit planned...so look for that post...after that I have no idea how the internet will be in Italy...I guess we will see...Audios!!

2 comments:
you gave rowing "a go"? You are SO UK baby!
I love that park. We did not go rowing on the pond, but enjoyed the music and the people who had little entertainment venues set up.
Post a Comment