Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catholic day lol....

Prego, (people here say that for everything)
so what trip to Rome would be complete without a trip to the Vatican. We decided to take a trip there and see some stuff but we didn't make it very far. It was rainy and Melissa wasn't feeling very well so we ended the day early but we still got some pictures here they are.
this is actually a fountain we saw on the way there...The Vatican...Saint peters??? I think...


that stick he's holding looks so out of place...like it doesn't belong with the statue.
man what does the vatican have against one legged people and people with broken shoulders...lol
hahah cool guards!!!

this was the coolest thing the light in what I believe is Saint Peters Basilica made cool shadows.
Melissa had fun with it...
I love this arch thing.




ooo I know who this is now...um saint Veronica...the women who wiped Jesus's face and then his face appeared on the cloth....right??

Melissa and I got delicious Paninni's with Fresh Mozzarella and this really delicious sauce...mmm it was soooo good.

well that is it for the Vatican. We are on to Florence tomorrow and I am not sure how the internet will be so we will see if I can get more posting up there...If not never fear you will see the pictures eventually...if you don't see them within a month though you should probably begin to fear that I've gone missing. I doubt it though....lol anyway don't forget to read the post before this one and I will see you in Florence.

No comments: